Dedicated to helping you overcome your addiction
Care Clinics Inc. will provide you with the assessments, substance abuse education, and substance abuse or dependency treatment you need.
Treating Anxiety and Depression Through Therapy
Feeling anxious and depressed can be a major challenge, especially now with Covid-19 & civil unrest across the U.S. If it feels as if fear, nervousness and sadness are taking over your life, anxiety and depression therapy can be an extremely effective way to counteract these feelings.
Left untreated, anxiety and depression will continue to manifest themselves in physical symptoms and dysfunctional thought processes.
Care Clinics Inc. has many years in treating anxiety and depression therapy. We will create a customized psychotherapy approach that will:
- Uncover stressors and the roots of these disorders
- Implement strategies for adjusting thoughts, actions and reactions
- Learn and practice skills to manage your symptoms
- Offer you a new perspective on problems
- Teach methods for coping with feelings
- Improve communication skills
- Help you recognize warning signs if your symptoms start worsening
These disorders are easily manageable with the right treatment plan and a willingness to learn ways to modify the behaviors that trigger your symptoms.
Symptoms of Anxiety or Depression
Are you currently feeling the following:
- Feel jumpy or jittery?
- Have an upset stomach or nausea?
- Worry all the time, about every little thing?
- Feel like you can’t cope with your life?
- Repeatedly have the same worrisome thoughts?
- Have difficulty concentrating or remembering things?
- Experience fatigue and decreased energy?
- Feel hopeless or worthless?
- Experience a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed?
- Have persistent sad feelings?
- Isolate yourself from friends and family?
- Have difficulty coping with grief and loss?
If you can relate to several of these questions, anxiety therapy or depression therapy may be an option to improve your physical, emotional and mental health. Did you know that anxiety and depression often go hand in hand? In one study, 85% of those diagnosed with major depression were also diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.
Anxiety and Depression Statistics
- Nearly 1 in 5 American adults suffer from an anxiety disorder, yet only 33% seek treatment.
- 8% of the adult U.S. population suffers from generalized anxiety disorder, 2.3% from obsessive-compulsive disorder, 3.7% from social anxiety and 3.6% from post-traumatic stress.
- As many as 1 in 33 children and 1 in 8 adolescents suffer from clinical depression.
- Depression affects 1 of 10 Americans at some point in their lives, but more than 80% never seek treatment.
- An estimated 121 million people worldwide suffer from some form of depression.
- Women experience depression at twice the rate of men.
- Untreated depression is the No. 1 risk for suicide among youth.
- Nearly 50% of those diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
By rewiring our brain, we can transform our feelings of hopelessness, stress & sadness into opportunities for growth & peace.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.
It is about learning to dance in the rain.” --Vivian Green
You’re not alone, help is just around the corner. Call Care Clinics Inc. today!