Dedicated to helping you overcome your addiction
Care Clinics Inc. will provide you with the assessments, substance abuse education, and substance abuse or dependency treatment you need.
Care Clinics of Naperville & Yorkville, IL.
Individual Help -- Support Programs -- Family Interaction
Alcohol and other drug abuse is also known as substance abuse. It is using alcohol and other drugs inappropriately and illegally to get high and/or not feel physical or emotional pain or boredom. Substance abuse includes the use of illegal drugs, prescription medications, inhalants, and injections. When someone starts abusing drugs they never mean for it to get “out of hand” and yet they become addicted to substances over a period of time. Statistics have proven time and again that if a person incorrectly uses substances, he or she will more than likely become addicted. Some people become addicted to pain killers after an injury or surgery and over time, become dependent on the medication even though they don’t need it. It can happen that easily to anyone.
WARNING SIGNS You May Be Abusing Substances:
- Inappropriate use of the drugs you’re taking, even if they are prescribed by your doctor. You don’t use them to treat pain but just to “feel good.”
- Use of substances is causing problems with you, your family, your friends, or your employer.
- Lying to hide your use of substances
- Incorrect use of substances has gotten you into trouble with the law
- You use dangerous behavior and patterns to get substances
At Care Clinics of Naperville & Yorkville, we can help in the following substance abuse & dependency problems:
- Prescription Medicine
- All substance abuse & dependency problems caused by drugs
Take the 1st step and call us today so we can better understand your problem and help you set up an appointment. At Care Clinics of Naperville & Yorkville, we look at the underlying causes of dependency problems.
Care Clinics of Naperville (630) 357-2012
Care Clinics of Yorkville (630) 553-9510